Responsibilities at HAW
- Coordinator and advisor for the degree program "Master of Information Technology and Electrical Automation (IA)."
- Advisor for the internship semester for the bachelor programs "Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EI)" and "Applied Computer Science (AI)." More information regarding the internship semester can found here.
- Head of the laboratory "Digital Signal Processing", including equipment for digital communications and digital control.
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing (Master IA)
- Digital Control Systems (Master IA)
- Information Theory and Channel Coding (Master IA)
- Mathematical Foundations of System Theory (Master IA)
- Advanved Digital Communications (Master IA)
- Digital Signal Processing (for Engineers, Bac EI and AI)
- Digital Communications (Bac EI)
- Digital Signal Processing Basics (Bac Media Technology, MT)
Detailed Description and material for all courses are provided at the "meet-to-learn" platform. Also the lab assignments included in most courses can be found there.